Delivery and Returns
If you are located in an area where Veridia has a regular delivery schedule, we prefer to deliver the goods to you ourselves so that we can ensure you receive it in top condition and you get the benefit of our FREE delivery offer.
Our FREE delivery service generally operates on a weekly frequency. For delivery addresses that are more than 100km from either our Brisbane, Molong, Sydney or Wagga Wagga warehouses, the FREE delivery service may be available on a fortnightly basis - call 1300 228 222 to enquire.
Otherwise, depending on where you are located, we offer a Same Day Delivery service, delivery by local carriers or TNT Express or we can arrange for collection by your nominated freight service, with dispatch the same day for orders placed before 12pm AEST and the goods are in stock.
Email your contact details and a brief description of the issue to firstname.lastname@example.org and our Accounts Officer will reach out to you with 1 business day.
Return, or exchange, of items purchased from Veridia, and claims for damaged or faulty goods or short supply, will be accepted subject to the contitions set out below. In all cases, please ensure that you follow the Claim Procedure shown at the foot of this page, to maximise your claim with us.
Special Order Only Items
These items have been purchased by us at your request, and in the event of a change of mind can be returned with a restocking fee of 20% of the value of items being returned, with a minimum charge of $52 + supplier costs +GST per line. Claims for damaged or faulty goods or short supply will not incur the restocking fee.
Custom Cut or Manufactured Items
These items have been processed by us or our agents at your request, and cannot be accepted for return for any reason.
Special Quantity Purchases
These are orders from you that exceed our normal stock-holdings and we have purchased stock to fill your order - you will be advised before supply of the items if this condition applies to your order, and you will have the option to decline to proceed with the order for this item. Return of these items is subject to management discretion.
- Make sure you have a copy of your Invoice or Packing Slip to hand.
- Email our friendly Customer Service team at email@example.com or call us on 1300 228 222.
- Advise our staff the product you wish to claim, and the quantity being claimed, and the claim reason.
- We will process your claim and advise of the next steps, if any.
- If we deem that the products are to be returned, then we will arrange the collection and return, which will usually take place on your next regular delivery. Do not return items with the delivery driver or by any other means without prior approval from Veridia.
Failure to follow the procedure set out above will very likely lead to rejection of your claim.